1. HOW TO ANALYSE A KEYWORD
ON THE SETTINGS PAGE
- Set the sliders of the keyword questions according to your intended meaning.
- Press the CALCULATE button. You will be forwarded to an INFORMATION PAGE.
- Press the RESET button to start from scratch.
2. HOW TO EXPLORE MORE OPTIONS
- Find related colour & shape. On the INFORMATION PAGE click on one of the six small colour combination icons below.
- Make adjustments to the answer settings. Go back to the keyword settings by pressing the KEYWORD ANALYSER button.
- In some cases there are more than one possible outcomes to explore. Go back to the SETTINGS PAGE by pressing the KEYWORD ANALYSER button and click the CALCULATE button again.
3. WHERE TO FIND SEMANTIC & DESIGN INFORMATION
- There are links to information pages for every single question. Click on the parameter image to go to the information page.
- After pressing the CALCULATE button at the end of the questionnaire you are guided to an INFORMATION PAGE in accordance with the answers settings.
THE INFORMATION PAGE offers following information about the set keyword meaning:
- An overview of the meaning related to the colour-combination code
- Keywords associated with the colour-combination code
- Synaesthetic links to the matching colour shade and shapes
- Six links to related networks of meaning
- Quotes from scientific research papers and books
On opening the KEYWORD ANALYSER application for the first time, or on RESET, the slider values of the questions are set to neutral. The value of those questions are randomly calculated. The more specific the sliders of the questions are set, the less random calculations are processed, resulting in less or no other available options but one.
This is a beta application. Calculations may yield errors. If an error occurs go back to the SETTINGS PAGE by pressing the KEYWORD ANALYSER button and press RESET.